- Promotes a deep sense of relaxation
- Warmth from the stones relieves muscle tension
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Promotes sleep
- Boosts immune system
- Can aid joint flexibility
- Improves blood and lymph circulation
- Removes toxins
This particular technique dates back over 3000 years ago in ancient India and China. The therapy embraces the philosophy of “mind-body-sprit” and is a deeply balancing massage.
Oil is applied to the stones, which are then used to massage the body. The warmth generated from them creates a deeper relaxation of muscles, allowing a greater intensity of manipulation than with a Swedish massage. Stones, like crystals, carry energy. The energy from the stones promotes a meditative effect, inducing a great sense of peacefulness and tranquillity.
30-minute hot stones back and shoulder massage: £41.00
Hot stones full body massage: £58.00